GRI 101: Housing Issues and Pricing
Participants will walk away from this course with an understanding of the following core concepts:
- Structural fundamentals of properties
- Environmental concerns and impacts on buildings
- Components of the "Building Envelope"
- Role of appraisals in property pricing
- Factors in preparing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA)
- Tuesday, April 11 | 12:00 – 3:30 PM
- Approved for 3 hours CE and 4 hours GRI credit
- For questions about this class, please email Robert Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This course is being offered in person only and will not be available via Zoom.
- Includes box lunch and course materials (Please email Maria Davis email@example.com with any dietary needs at least two weeks prior to the conference.)
Register for GRI 101: Housing Issues and Pricing when you register for the Spring Business Conference.
Nate K. Johnson, ABR, CIPS, CRS, GRI, SRES
Nate is the President of Real Estate Solutions, a full-service commercial and residential real estate brokerage in St. Louis, Missouri. He served as the 2018 President of Missouri REALTORS® and the 2011 President of St. Louis REALTORS®. Nate has also served as the President of the St. Louis Association of Real Estate Professionals (SLAREP). On the state level, Nate chaired the Economic Development Council and served as a State Director. In addition to being a National Director, he was appointed to the 2014 Smart Growth Advisory Board by the National Association of REALTORS®.