Technology promises to make our lives easier, but it often seems to add to the chaos. Luckily, Missouri REALTORS® found some great websites and apps that really will make life less complicated. Whether you’re looking for a streamlined way to convert PDFs or a task manager that will keep track of open houses and parent-teacher conferences, this list has you covered.
1. Evernote allows you to keep all your notes, from to-do lists to doodles, in one place. It organizes your notes and files, even making them available on all devices. Plus, the powerful search tool allows you to quickly find anything that you have saved. Evernote offers multiple membership options, the most basic of which is free.
2. Small PDF is a free and easy to use website that will convert and compress PDFs. Anything PDF related that you need done, SmallPDF will do.
3. Sharper Agent will help you manage your marketing strategy. It does it all, from email and print marketing to contact management. It even has thousands of professionally designed marketing materials for you to use. Check out the free 30-day trial to see what it’s all about.
4. Dropbox makes all of your files available from any computer or mobile device. You can assign each buyer a folder for all of their files and easily access it while on the go. There is even a free membership option that you can try before committing to the pro plan.
5. Todoist allows you to manage tasks and projects anywhere-it’s available across ten different platforms! With a sleek layout and tons of useful features, like the ability to share tasks or break up big projects into sub projects, Todoist is the perfect way to stay organized and on track. There’s a basic plan or a premium option that’s less than $30 a year.
6. iAnnotate is a great way to read, annotate and share documents from your iPhone or iPad. Easily highlight sentences, make notes on contracts and even sign documents with this awesome app.
7. Docusign makes it easy to sign contracts and other documents from your iPhone or iPad. It speeds up the signing process and is even more secure than paper. Plus, they offer an NAR member discount!
What are your favorite apps and websites that help make your life easier? Share in the comments below!