Securing a listing can prove to be a tough task, even for the most experienced agents. Sellers often enter the process with preconceived notions on how listings work, and agents must come prepared to listing appointments and be able to navigate difficult conversations. This highly interactive workshop will teach you how to become a power lister by learning to anticipate common objections during the listing process and how to respond to them. Through the use of role-playing and class discussions, you will leave the workshop with new strategies to obtain a listing and the confidence to try them.
After successfully completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Anticipate and respond to common objections and obstacles during the listing process
- Put together a high-quality listing presentation, tailored to each individual client
- Develop a plan to secure a sellable listing from first contact through the final listing appointment
- Identify sources and strategies for lead generation
Tuesday, September 20 | 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Box lunch:
- Sandwich: roast beef, ham, or turkey served on a kaiser roll with lettuce, tomato, and onion
- Sides: potato chips, seasonal fruit, cookie bar
- Drinks: soda or bottled water
- $55 for RRC members
- $65 for non-RRC members
Register for Leads and Listings: Become a Power Lister when you register for the Fall Business Conference. SOLD OUT!
Can't make it to the Fall Business Conference and want to attend this class virtually? Register here!