Agricultural Land Brokerage and Marketing
LANDU Course | 16 ALC Credit Hours / 9 Hours Elective CE
This course will help you gain an understanding of the agricultural land brokerage process as well as insights on how to best market these kinds of properties. This newly updated course covers key aspects of the 2018 Farm Bill, including the major change of legalizing industrial hemp. Armed with the valuable information provided by this course, real estate agents will be empowered to more competently assist clients with various types of agricultural land transactions.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
Expertise to analyze the income potential of agricultural land.
Confidence to market agricultural properties to their highest potential.
Competence needed to identify the highest and best use of the land based on soil type.
Knowledge to understand the market forces impacting the values of agricultural land
Resources and tools received:
• A demonstration of the USDA Web Soil Survey
• A template to create a formal presentation for agricultural properties
• A list of 2018 Farm Bill highlights
LANDU Course Pricing Structure
- ALC Designated Course Price - For registrants that have already earned the Accredited Land Consultants (ALC) Designation and are considered to be an active ALC.
- RLI Member Course Price - For registrants that are REALTORS® Land Institute Members who have not yet earned the Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) Designation.
- Non-Member Course Price - For registrants that are not active members of the REALTORS® Land Institute.
Jennifer Janet, ALC, is the Broker and Owner of Coldwell Banker Professional Associates in Perryville, MO. Growing up in a rural community and helping her father with his farm when she was younger has definitely attributed to her love of land and the outdoors. Throughout her career, she has assisted numerous clients buy and sell homes and land for agricultural, recreation, commercial, hunting, and residential development. Helping others better their life and fulfill their dreams is her passion and her real estate career enables her to do that every day. She is excited to further her career in land services and continue to be a trusted source for buyers and sellers in her area.