As a REALTOR®, it is easy to lose track of which professional association or organization does what and when. If you are not involved at the national level, you may not be aware of all the benefits and resources the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) offer you. To bring clarity to everything NAR offers and to be sure you’re taking advantage of your member benefits, we’re highlighting some of our member’s favorite parts of their NAR experience!
Here are some of your peers favorite NAR resources and benefits:
- Understanding National Issues is a resource where you can see a list of issues followed by the legal team at NAR.
- The Insight Panel for the NAR Reach Program lets you test services before they go live so you can decide what you’d like to incorporate into your business.
- The MVP Program allows you to earn monthly rewards for completing a task.
- Valuable infographics that are simple to share on social media.
- The That’s Who We R campaign materials alongside Photofy let you take different marketing and campaign assets and make them your own.
Now that you have a little more clarity on what resources and benefits are available through NAR, share with us your favorites! Did any of these offerings surprise you, or do you have one to add to the list?