1. Missouri REALTORS®: From legal forms to advocacy updates, the Missouri REALTORS® website has everything you need in one place.
2. THE LANDING: THE LANDING is a private social network that all Missouri REALTORS® have access to. It has hundreds of blog posts, thousands of discussions, and unlimited opportunities to connect with other Missouri REALTORS®.
3. REALTOR.org: REALTOR.org is the National Association of REALTORS® website. It has a wealth of information for REALTORS® all over the country.
a. Real Estate Facts: NAR has ready made news columns that make great consumer interest newspaper stories.
b. Real Estate Story Ideas: NAR provides three story ideas a month, complete with topics and background facts. This can help you reach your consumer outreach requirement of core standards.
4. Homeownership Matters: Homeownership Matters is an NAR website that shares many resources and news stories regarding homeownership and the matters relating to it.
5. REALTORS® Property Resource: RPR’s database of more than 160 million U.S. properties is the largest and most far reaching real estate portal of its kind, with data sets ranging from demographics and school attendance to tax and mortgage history; listing, sales, and valuations; heat maps, flood zones, and more..
6. Realtor.com: Realtor.com is the most comprehensive source of home data. It allows you to search for houses and condos, as well as land and real estate property records.
a. Home-buying process in plain English: Elizabeth Banks stars in this video series, which lays out the home buying process in a way that is easy to understand. A great resources to pass on to clients.
b. Sharing Hub: Realtor.com makes it easy to share its videos. Follow this link to share its helpful content with your clients.
7. House Logic:This NAR website shares great advice about home improvement and home ownership. Another great place to find helpful information to share with your clients.
8. Inman News: Inman is a leading source of real estate news for agents and brokers. Missouri REALTORS® can take advantage of a free Inman Select subscription to work smart.