2019 April Business Conference
There is no charge to attend the April Business Conference for Missouri REALTORS®
and State Affiliate Members in good standing. When you register for the business conference you will have the opportunity to sign up for the following special events:
- Capitol Conference
- Early Bird Price: $35.00/person (Through Wednesday, April 10)
- Regular Price: $45.00/person
- Robert W. Borgmann RPAC Auction
- Pre-conference registration: $25.00 RPAC investment/person
- At the door registration: $30.00 RPAC investment/person
- NEW THIS YEAR! In addition to the per person RPAC investment for entry, attendees will also have an option to reserve a table. The cost to reserve a table is another way to invest in RPAC.
- Reserved table for eight: $225.00 *Includes one auction registration and a reserved table for you with seating for up to eight. Each attendee at the table must purchase their own registration.
- Reserved high-top cocktail table: $125.00 *Includes one auction registration. Each attendee at the table must purchase their own registration.
- Includes drinks, hors d’oeuvres & fun!
*Online registration will close Sunday, April 21 at midnight.
If you have questions or need assistance registering, please contact us at 800-403-0101 or email@example.com.
Contributions to RPAC are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are voluntary and are used for political purposes. The amounts indicated are merely guidelines and you may contribute more or less than the suggested amounts. The National Association of REALTORS® and its state and local associations will not favor or disadvantage any member because of the amount contributed or a decision not to contribute. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. Your contribution is split between National RPAC and the State PAC in your state. Contact your State Association or PAC for information about the percentages of your contribution provided to National RPAC and to the State PAC. The National RPAC portion is used to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 52 U.S.C. 30116.
Missouri REALTORS® PAC, Inc. may not accept contributions from natural persons who are not United States citizens, foreign governments, foreign corporations that are not registered to do business in Missouri, candidate committees, political party committees, campaign committees, exploratory committees, or debt service committees. Article VIII, Section 23.3(12) & (16).