GRI 115 – Diversity, Professionalism & Etiquette
A real estate licensee’s awareness of and sensitivity towards consumer diversity is vital to business success, reputation, and growth. Licensees will learn why it is necessary to understand fair housing laws and the impact that both fair housing and diversity have on their business as well as the impact of the global economy on local real estate transactions.
This course will cover:
- Fair Housing
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019 | 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- 3 hours of CE credit; this course meets 4 hours of GRI credit as set forth by the National Association of REALTORS®
- Early Bird Price: $50.00/person (Through Saturday, December 15)
- Regular Price: $60.00/person
- Ticket price includes course material.
Will grew up in rural Wisconsin where he learned the value of land through farming. In High School his favorite subject was science and he enjoyed playing football and tennis. He attended College in Wisconsin and Nevada and has degrees in Marketing and Hospitality Management. While in College he was active in DECA, holding State and National positions of office. Proud Father of 5 children Will Jr. 25 Staff Sergeant U.S. Air Force, stationed in Montana, Wyatt 20, Weston 18, Whitney 17, and Willow 13.