Wednesday, October 11, 2017 from 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
Grassroots, Advocacy & Political Involvement for 2018
Join us to learn all you need to know about:
- REALTOR® Party Success
- REALTOR® Party Programs
- Candidate Screening Training
- Advocacy Everywhere Program
- Launch of the new State Political
- Coordinator Program
- Path to Victory on Key Legislative Issues for 2018
- Creating & Implementing a Fundraising Plan
- Meeting Advocacy Core Standards
Dinner Reception & Open House at Missouri REALTORS® Headquarters
Both Advocacy & Leadership Orientation participants are encouraged to attend the dinner reception!
Thursday, October 12, 2017 from 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
“Leadership Lifesavers” with Melynn Sight
Like a roll of Lifesavers, leaders come in many “flavors,” each with their own unique background. The differences enrich the board, but can also create unintended barriers. Melynn will provide “actionable take-aways” for AE’s and elected/volunteer leaders that are focused on communication, strategic thinking and trust.
Leaders will work better as a team to eliminate “bored” rooms and overcome the biggest association challenges with confidence. You’ll learn how to transform experiences of many colors into a voice of one.
Chairs and Vice Chairs of 2018 O2 committees and Output Groups will also get a head start on achieving their goals for next year!
This event is FREE for:
- Local Board AEs and 2018 Local Board/Association Presidents
- 2018 Chairs of Local Board/Association Advocacy Committees (one per board—Chair of RPAC or Government Affairs Committee, etc.)
- Chairs/Vice Chairs of Missouri REALTOR® Committees/Output Groups
- Additional registrants/guests are welcome to attend at $75/person.
Hotel group rate for additional registrants is $99.95 plus tax.Holiday Inn Executive Center Columbia2200 Interstate 70 Dr SW, Columbia, MO 65203
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (800) 403-0101, ext. 133