VIRTUAL GRI 102: Finance & Inspection
A key part of the real estate transaction is financing. In general, financing addresses the ways in which people, businesses, and organizations allocate and use monetary resources. Being aware of the latest developments in finance helps to clarify the economic status and affordability of the real estate market for clients. Understanding the fundamentals of mortgage finance is a key to a successful real estate sales business foundation and delivering invaluable services to consumers.
This course will cover:
- How the Primary and Secondary Mortgage Markets Operate
- Requirements and Rules Regarding VA Loans & FHA-Insured Loans
- Basic Calculations for Fixed and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
- Preparing a Client for the Three Stages of the Mortgage Loan Process
- The Credit Scoring System
- Hosted in a virtual format
- Friday, March 26 | 10:00 AM - Noon and 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (1-hour break for lunch)
- This is a 4 hr. class with 3hrs. elective CE credit and 4 hrs. GRI credit (with the return of the Attestation Form and 75% or above on the exam)
- $60/person (Includes course material.)
Register for VIRTUAL GRI 102: Finance & Inspection
when you register for the April Business Conference
Nate K. Johnson, ABR, CIPS, CRS, GRI, SRES
Nate is the President of Real Estate Solutions, a full service commercial and residential real estate brokerage in St. Louis, Missouri. He served as the 2018 President of Missouri REALTORS® and 2011 President of St. Louis REALTORS®. Nate has also served as the President of the St. Louis Association of Real Estate Professionals (SLAREP). On the state level, Nate chaired the Economic Development Council and served as a State Director. In addition to being a National Director, he was appointed to the 2014 Smart Growth Advisory Board by the National Association of REALTORS®.